Are you wanting to adopt a healthy lifestyle, but struggling to make the changes stick? Or maybe you’ve tried dieting or hitting the gym, but haven’t achieved the lasting results you hoped for?
Ranell’s personal training is unlike any other coaching program. She uses integrative and holistic techniques to address and change every area involved in fitness, including nutrition, exercise, and mindset. There are four pieces to the puzzle of success in your fitness journey, and the puzzle isn’t complete unless you work on all four!
Exercise – Virtual or in-person training. Ranell will create work outs through a video app for you to complete outside of the sessions with her, so you don’t have to do anything through guess work anymore!
Nutrition – Food and portion tracking, meal planning, and behavioral change coaching. We will sit down (or Skype or call – your choice!) weekly to review your nutrition for the week, so you can learn how to make healthy choices.
Mindset – Coaching and mentorship; sometimes we just need that one person to help us overcome the past BS that is holding us back. When we go over food, we will also include health and life coaching in our discussion. We will work on finding the ways we self-sabotage in our health and fitness and work through them using simple action steps.
Accountability – Goal setting and tracking. But this is so much more than writing down a goal and then checking it off. We’ll work together on practical strategies for actually achieving your goals in real life, that you can implement immediately.
Who is this for?
- Anyone who is sick of half living their life because of confidence, weight, lack of energy, health issues, etc.
- Anyone who is ready to make a change and work through what’s been holding them back
- Anyone willing to put in the time and effort needed to finally reach their goal
- Anyone ready to lose weight, get fit, get healthy, and/or get strong and toned.
- Anyone fighting a disease or health issue
- Anyone looking to build their self-confidence and belief in themselves
- Anyone who is open to learning and improving their health
1. How Does Training Work? Ranell will do an initial assessment that will include measurements, body fat percentage, goal work sheets, and some exercises that will determine your starting point. The assessment and first couple of sessions will help Ranell define your muscle imbalances which can cause postural and joint issues later. From there, Ranell will create workouts based on your starting point, and will increase the challenge of your work outs as you progress. All work outs are individually personalized, so they will be created to correct your specific muscle imbalances, include rehabilitative exercises for any injuries, and progress at YOUR pace.
2. How are you different from others trainers? I care so much about you and your success. I know some amazing trainers, but you have them just for the time you train with them and that is it. I don’t want that; I want to be your accountability partner, which is where true success lies! I want to be your mentor, coach, and friend throughout your journey. I am very hands on and integrative in my technique of mentoring and coaching, which has increased my client’s results.
3. What’s included in training? There are a few different pricing options and packages, but training includes:
- training time in person or through Skype
- weekly calls or meetings using behavioral change coaching, health coaching, and/or life coaching
- nutrition accountability
- meal planning
- work outs through an app (can be written on paper document as well) for you to use outside of our sessions
- weekly emails with goal reminders for the next week
- daily challenges
- private Facebook accountability
4. What experience do you have? I’ve been training clients since 2013, and am now a certified behavioral change specialist coach and a certified Health Coach. I have helped hundreds of women work towards their fitness goals! If you’re looking for more specifics towards certain health issues or physical ailments, feel free to message me!
5. What equipment do I need at home? Weights; I recommend light, medium, and heavy (we will talk more about this based on your initial assessment), resistance band, ab mat, and a sturdy chair.
6. Do I need a gym membership? Not at all. Work outs with me can be done at your home through Skype as long as you have the equipment listed above. Workouts with me in person do not require a gym membership either.
7. How does training virtually work? Training virtually is just like training in person, but the client will need
Cost varies, depending on your needs; click below, so we can learn more about you to give you a quote!
Notes: There are 3 different programs and cost depends on which program we decide is best for you to get you your results.
What to expect as a client of Ranell Foxhoven
The Foxy Fitness Commitment
Friend, I will have your back. I want you to succeed, therefore, I take my role as a coach very seriously. I consider it a privilege to have the opportunity to positively influence the lives of others.
As your coach and mentor, you can expect that I will be your cheerleader, confidant, and sounding board. But I’ll also hold you accountable, and if I see that you’re not giving 100%, I WILL call you on it!
In our coaching sessions, you can expect my full attention, lively conversation, and probing questions about how to achieve meaningful change. Each session is 55-minutes long, and will include homework and actionable takeaways that you can implement immediately. I’m big on accountability, so expect some creative and personalized strategies to ensure progress.
And maybe it goes without saying, but everything we discuss in our sessions will be in full confidence and totally private. My aim is to help you become the best possible version of yourself, in every aspect of your life.
Your Commitment To Foxy Fitness
As a client of Foxy Fitness, you are committed to developing personally or professionally, and up for stepping outside your comfort zone. You will be willing to dig into your emotions and dreams (even when it’s hard). You’ll take action to overcome hurdles that’ve been holding you back from becoming the best version of yourself.
You agree to pay for each session 24-hours in advance, or upon receipt of the invoiced PayPal bill and you understand that coaching sessions are non-refundable. You also understand that to reschedule a session, you need to give 24 hours’ notice, or forfeit the session. You understand that this is fair and reasonable too!
You understand that Ranell Foxhaven of Foxy Fitness is not a licensed psychologist, nutritionist, or medical professional and that her coaching is intended to be recommendations for your growth. How you act upon the recommendations is ultimately up to you, as Foxy Fitness and Ranell Foxhaven cannot be held legally responsible for any outcomes.